To develop an entrepreneurial ecosystem where students and faculty could fearlessly come forward with innovative idea and Industry-Interactive Entrepreneurship Cell (IIEC) enable, enhance and carve their entrepreneurial potential.
- To provide various services including information on all aspects of enterprise building to budding S&T entrepreneurs
- To encourage a culture of innovation and Science & Technology based enterprise
- To promote better linkages between the BFGI’s IIEC and Industries and other related organisations engaged in promoting innovation and entrepreneurial skills
- To support the student at all levels from pre-incubation-to-incubation-to-enterprise
- To scout for the mentors, successful entrepreneurs & passionate people
- To make the Entrepreneurship Cell a Self-Sustainable in terms of administration, Process, Partnership & Network and Financially.
The Baba Farid Group of Institutions (BFGI), Bathinda is dedicated to the quality education, research and dissemination of knowledge for the good of public interest. Baba Farid Group of Institutions (BFGI) runs under the aegis of Baba Farid Vidayak Society founded in 1993 under the encouraging patronage of prominent educationists. BFGI aims at providing quality education along with preparing the employable young minds to face the competitive world on all fronts. BFGI has a state of the art lush green campus, and is nurturing more than 10,000 students in 50+ regular courses. Starting from elementary school two decades ago, now BFGI is a multi college campus with more than 1000 staff members to serve the mission of “Academic Excellence for Empowerment”. BFGI has thus emerged as premier institute of the India.
To fulfil this ambition, BFGI has established “Industry Interactive Entrepreneurship Cell” with an objective to support the budding entrepreneurs to establish their new venture through constant guidance & mentoring through various training programs & industrial collaborations and to invent the spirit and energy of young students and subsume it in entrepreneurship.
Since its inception BFGI Industry-Interactive Entrepreneurship Cell (IIEC) had gone through different experiences and organized various events: Sensitization Program; Industry Visits; Expert Lecture on Business Plan; Entrepreneur Week; Pitch-up Session; Faculty Development Program and also organized Business Plan Competition.