Admission procedure and guidelines
Applicants can apply for admission at Baba Farid College admission cell.
General Guidelines for Admission Form
- At the time of admission, the candidates are advised to bring the following documents:
- Printout of the receipt of application form filled.
- DMC of basic eligibility( +2 / Graduation)
- Self attested Photocopy of 10th certificate regarding DoB
- Character certificate from the institution last attended.
- Residence proof (ration card / Voter card etc.)
- Aadhar Card
- Report of Blood Group(original)
- Gap Certificate (if any)
- Eligibility certificate(original) (if any)
- 12 Passport size Photographs
- Any other document supporting your candidature as per University Norms
- A Student who has passed the qualifying examination for admission from any other university will have to obtain an eligibilty certificate from the registration branch of punjabi university, patiala. In no case a student will be admitted without producing the above mentioned certificate. (Reference university letter no. 1009-1799/registration dated 02-07-2003). This condition doesn’t apply in case of Himachal and Haryana Board.
- Any changes or amendments in admission rules effected by the punjabi university, patiala/punjab govt. from time to time will also be applicable for admission to various classes
- Application Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In case any student takes admission by making a false statement, his/her admission will be cancelled immediately on discovering such cheating or fraud, strick action will be taken as per rules & regulation of BFGI.
For more information regarding Admission Contact 9501115344