Baba Farid Group strives to promote research in all the emerging areas in Engineering, Sciences, Humanities, Agricultural Sciences etc. BFGI is committed to promote research activities to address global challenges and the well-being of society. To build on these aims, Department of Research & Innovation has been established to promote quality research and research infrastructure.
We believe in treading our own path to success and our achievements over the last few years from its establishment in 2005, stand witness to this fact. In very short time, BFGI has organised 3 International and 08 national conferences. The faculty is actively engaged in cutting edge research in the frontier areas. The BFGI Ph.D. faculty strength today has grown to 60.
The department function in a cooperative manner to identify and initiate foundational multi-disciplinary research, create the awareness of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), assist to draft the patents etc.
BFGI is well equipped with state of the art research facility, library resources, e-journals (IEEE, ELSEVIER, ASME, ASCE etc.) and had established collaborations with various national and international institutes within this short period. In addition to this BFGI offers conference travel grant (International and National) to its faculty BFGI also provide grant for organizing conference by any of its constituent college BFGI also provides the funds for good research projects in the campus.
To create an environment of inter-disciplinary Research and to establish BFGI as state-of-art multi-disciplinary Research Institute.
• Provide excellent research culture and infrastructure.
• To motivate faculty for pursuing the research which benefits the society.
• Develop the Research Project according to need of Industry.
• Serve as a platform for strong interdisciplinary collaborations and knowledge sharing.
• Publish papers in high quality journals of international repute.
• Promote industrial collaborations.
• To protect the intellectual property of each faculty.
• Organize the Conferences on the specific topic.