Code of Conduct
- All the rules and regulations of the college must be strictly followed by all the students and staff members.
- Silence is to be maintained inside the institute’s premises.
- Parking must be done at proper place.
- Visitors are required to obtain prior permission before visiting the campus.
- Students are required not to litter and to dismantle any property within the campus.
- Proper sanctioning of leave from the competent authority is essential for students and staff.
- Absenteeism should be strictly avoided. Minimum 85% of attendance is mandatory for every student.
- Prior Permission from the authorities is compulsory for organizing parties & functions inside the campus.
- Regularity and punctuality in attendance in classes and house examinations is absolutely essential for all the students on rolls in B.Ed. classes.
- The college work will start with morning assembly in which attendance is compulsory.
- The text-books prescribed for study must be procured immediately after admission.
- No student will be allowed to accept any employment during the courses of training.
- Students in their free period are expected to make use of the reading room and library.
- A student is liable to be expelled on any of the grounds-misbehavior, indiscipline and disobeying college rules.
- Guardians and parents should note that visitors are not allowed to see the students during the college hours.
- The visiting hours for general public to meet the principal are from 1:30 P.M to 2:30 P.M.
- The college enforces simplicity in dress. The wearing of all kinds of gold ornaments is also discouraged.
- The college is pledged to strict vegetarianism.
- Leave must be got sanctioned from his/her tutorial in charge personally before it is availed of.
- Application for leave must be signed by the father or the guardian of the applicant. In case of illness, the application should be supported by the medical certificate.
Rules for Examinations
- House tests are held twice a year in the month of December and March.
- Exemption from any house examination or monthly test will be given except under exceptional circumstances.
- Strict disciplinary action will be taken against students who abstain themselves from the house examination or monthly test. Absence from house examination or monthly tests will also render a student liable to heavy fine.
- Students are advised not to use any unfair means during examination otherwise disciplinary action will be taken.
- In order to get permission to appear in annual examination, the students must fulfill the following conditions:
At Least 85% Lectures delivered in theory.
– The student will have to obtain minimum qualifying marks in every subject and in total as prescribed by the institute.
– All the dues must be cleared by the students before they get their university roll numbers.
- The internal assessment of the students who fail to appear in house examination will not be sent to the University. If one scores less than 45% marks in exam, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the final examination.
- Teaching Practice in the schools of this city will be held in the first week of November of a year.